超声波诊所如此认真对待顾客 - 出乎意料

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

超级版主

积分
发表于 2020-7-23 12:26:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天想找地方预定超声波检查,查到了Ancaster X-Ray & Ultrasound这家,谷歌里有顾客评价共10条。出乎意料的是每一条顾客评价总经理都作了回复。大部分是5星好评,总经理逐一感谢顾客的反馈,表达同样的意思,但是针对每个顾客都用不一样的字句,还会称呼顾客的名字。仅有一个差评1星,总经理留言请顾客给她打电话沟通。没有想到医疗系统不缺病员的情况下,作为一个X光和超声波诊所,能这么高效专业地管理每一条顾客的评语,的确让我没有想到。有兴趣的也可以在谷歌里搜出这一家:Ancaster X-Ray & Ultrasound.
source:

ancaster x-ray.png

Steve Gilchrist
Local Guide · 312 reviews · 192 photos
a week ago
Best most up-to-date X-ray and ultrasound clinic in the area.

Ja Yo
Local Guide · 148 reviews · 200 photos
6 months ago
Reception is a bit... Slow. Ultrasound tech is ace. Fast results.

Response from the owner6 months ago
Happy New Year Ja Yo!

Thanks for your comments. I agree - our ultrasound tech is ace. Since your …More

Tarek Othman
5 reviews
10 months ago
My experience: Had an appointment booked over 3 weeks ago with this office to do a varicose vein ultrasound. Took time off work and went to the appointment on time and provided my information to the receptionist who is not pleasant. I was …More

Response from the owner10 months ago
This is a very specific and detailed complaint. Unfortunately I cannot engage in a discussion on this forum or defend my staff because It would be a breach of your privacy. Feel free to phone me at the office tomorrow to discuss this matter if you like.The phone number for the head office is 905-528-1465.

Dan Van Delden
5 reviews
a year ago
Fantastic.  Came and went in less than 20 minutes.  I've been here before and it was longer that time but still not long considering how many were in the waiting room. Staff are pleasant and efficient as well.  Very pleased.

Response from the ownera year ago
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback!

jessica marchand
Local Guide · 39 reviews
a year ago
From the booking to the ultrasound, wonderful experience at this clinic. 5 stars for the communication from staff members when I needed clarification on my form, as well as 0 wait time and the care from the technician. 100% will be going here again.

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. We're proud of our staff and glad to know they are so highly regarded by our patients!

Gail Clarke
2 reviews
8 months ago
Quick, efficient and  very friendly staff.

Response from the owner5 months ago
Thank you for taking time to let us know how we’re doing.

Tanya von Styp
2 reviews
2 years ago
Friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable staff. I came here for a second opinion because another clinic could not seem to find the source of the extreme pain in my shoulder. The experienced lab technician at Ancaster Ultrasound found the …More

Response from the owner2 years ago
So glad you had a positive experience with us. Wishing you good health in 2018 and a quick resolution to the difficulties with your shoulder. …More

Joel Baxter
13 reviews
3 years ago
My family doctor wanted me to get a barrium swallow done and told me to visit this place.  I've never had a medical test done before so I showed up pretty confused and was told that they don't do that test here (it's done at the facility …More

Response from the owner2 years ago
So glad you were assisted and your experience was a positive one. Apologies for the delay in reply - I only received the notification this evening with a more recent one. …More

LUMA ALAMERI
14 reviews
a year ago
Wonderful, caring and honest staff.

I'll pass along your compliment to the staff. Thank you, Luma !

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|枫下之音(MappleVoice)Brantford 华人论坛  

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 03:12 , Processed in 0.050267 second(s), 30 queries .